Lucie Update

Don Wood

Don,

I'm glad Lucie is finished with the radiation. Those treatments are sure no "walk in the park." That fatigue may last awhile - it really took Steve some time to get back on his feet after it. Just tell her to hang in there - her energy will eventually get back to what it was. Sending lots of prayers for you both :D

Hi Lucie,

Just wanted to say great that you are getting a break. Lord knows we all need that. I hope you are feeling stronger each day. Your church group Iam sure is a blessing to you and I am sure you are to them.

I don't know you that well as I am new here but you have answered all of my posts and for that I thank you and Don.

Maryanne

Don,

I can appreciate Lucie's desire for a break. I know that when I start to feel better after a treatment it is like the first day that you feel well after the flu. I feel like that I am like everyone else instead of a human petri dish. Your wiritings show your dedication to each other which I am sure makes your travels along this life path a little easier.

Thank you for sharing your wisdom and lives with us. I will keep both of you in my prayers. I am wishing Lucie success with the new chemo. I have done two cycles with Alimta and have been able to tolerate it pretty well.

Maureen

Dear Don,

Sorry that Lucie's so tired after radiation but that is, as we all know too well, just to be expected. I hope that she enjoys her well-deserved break from treatment. It's so necessary for the spirit! And that the alimta does what it's supposed to.

Like everyone else on this board, I get inspired, and nourished, by the Don/Lucie updates.

Love to you both,

Ellen

Thanks for the update on Lucie Don. I am not surprized that she is tired, what with the treatments and all the good works she is involved in.What a courageous lady she is! You two are really an inspiration.

Enjoy the break and have a good time together. Lots of love, Paddy