My mom is at peace...

Guest Piermarie

Guest Piermarie

I haven't posted on the boards for a long time, but always close by...although now I wanted to write of my mom's passing.

She passed away early Sunday morning, the 23rd, with me and her two sisters by her side. Her sisters live in Quebec and we had thought this week would be a good time for them to visit, so glad we timed it perfectly so that they could see her again while she was alive.

My mom fought long and hard and even though it hurts to lose your best friend, I wanted her to be at peace and not have to suffer any longer.

Right now, I'm sure it hasn't totally sunken in, still think she's here at times. We have family flying in from all over and the house is noisy and full so it's been wonderful to all reconnect.

Reading posts and sometimes posting myself has been such a great release here and I'm thankful that it was possible to do that.

Most Sincerely,

Pier

Piermarie,

This is such a sad, sad day. I met you and your mom through the Wellness Community group -- she was such a sweet and caring woman and I know this loss is so difficult for you.

Please know that my thoughts are with you and your family as you move forward.

Warmly,

Heather