It's back

Justakid

Beth,

I just want to throw this out there. It may be worth beans, but I was talking to my obgyn and casually m entioned my neurosis over my mom and fear of recurrance. He told me to keep in mind that he recently heard the hospital is starting to do Gamma Knife on lungs to get rid of tumors, zap them out.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Beth,

Just came home from work and read your post. Iam so sorry. But lets not jump to any conclusions until we know for sure exactly what it is. If it turns out to be what your worse nightmare is, then you will fight with everything you have as this will not win.

Like I had said before, Iam fairly new here and you have been so supportive of me since day one. I thank you so much for that.

Hang in there, you have so many friends here, the postings just don't stop. Prayers to you.

Maryanne

Beth So very sorry for your news... Please don't give up or give in, the DR will come up with something new to fight with... Like others have said, nodules, could be radiation scar tissue, perhaps. I guess, I am not much comfort, no words for this... I know you are in shock, I have said a prayer for you and yours... gina

Oh Beth, honey, I am heart sick for you. I am glad you are not alone anymore and that hubby is there with you. I am praying for you and hoping that this turns out to be nothing. I know you are scared. Any of us would be. I'll be thinking about you constantly til we hear from you again tomorrow.

Nina

I'm so sorry about this latest setback Beth....But this circumstance can be worked out with the help of your vast network of docs...and loving family and friends. If it's research you need...it's research you'll get. The same goes for support and kindness....It's all here waiting to jump in behind you. Good luck...

Beth,

It just seems that you get kicked everytime you begin to get a little better and I am so sorry about that.

But, you are young and a fighter and that is definitely a strong plus. Also, as others have said a nodule is not always bad news.

So I have everything crossed and lots of prayers being said that it is just a bump in the road.

Beth, after we talked last night I tried to figure out what to post on here. I could not think of anything though. Percocet fog. This morning I woke up with "Oh, Black Betty, Bam-a-lam" going through my head. You know when you get a song stuck in your head and can't stop singing it? Usually these dazys it is songs from the Wiggles or Shrek or other 3 year old show tunes so I have no explanation for Black Betty.

Look, I know it is easy for me to say but hang in there and try and keep the worry factor to a minimum until you see the Onc. You know it may be time to go up to Johns Hopkins or somewhere for a 2nd opinion. I know you are on your 2nd Onc here in Richmond but going up to Johns Hopkins may be something you should think about.

Let me know what the Onc. says.

David C