FRANK Update

Ry

I talked to Frank's wife tonight. He was admitted to the hospital and will most likely be there until Monday. When they went in to do his procedure it was worse than they originally thought. They had to put in a stent to open the windpipe. She said his radiation onc was in and they are trying to see if he can have more radiation to that area.

Right now they are formulating a plan of attack. I asked Connie to tell him we are all thinking of him and that we wish him well. I know I don't even have to ask you to keep our buddy Frank in your prayers....

I feel like I need to post something, but can't think of anything to say.

I just know I'm not going to rest well until Frank comes back home, both to his house and the board...

Frank,

You have to get well and come back to us asap. That forum of Laughs will not be the same without you there to urge it on. You are in our prayers Frank and really missed around here. Here's hoping you feel strong and better quickly. I know you are ready to leave that D@#% hospital.

Nina

P.S. Ry, thanks so much for keeping us informed.