My angels has gained his wings

Cellar Door

Thank all of you so very much.

Hurts a lot today, so many calls and now invited to dinner at his sister's house. Not sure I will feel welcome, nor that I will be able to eat. I have been retching since yesterday afternoon.

I was just around and thought I remembered him posting here. He did. Under the nick of Mercer. His one post can be found here

http://lchelp.org/community/viewtopic.php?t=12820

Funny in reading that... the medical 'doctor' friend he is referring to is me. He always thought I should have been a doctor. Just strange to see his words.

Maybe it will give you all a better picture of my sweet man. Heh, he lied a bit about his age, but I guess he is allowed :)

Had a visit with the grief counselor today, I was OK for that. The crying is coming in spurts and very hard. I curl up with the dog and she licks my tears away. She is hurting too... keeping watch out the front window for her daddy's return.

Reading his words gives me a warm feeling... I can hear him saying them in my ear as if it were happening right now.

Be back around later.

Thanks again... thank you all.

i am so so sorry about your loss. But your husband was passed away in such a peaceful manner with great dignity. He passed away after the meal that everything was happening so normal, so natural.

My deepest sympathies are with you, your husband was invited to another better place and were given a pair of wings.