His Pain Is Over Now..............

Beanie

I don't know how to say this ...... My wonderful, tough, awesome Dad couldn't stand the pain anymore and he chose to end his suffering this morning. :cry: We are all having a very difficult time dealing with this but we are trying to focus on the fact that the suffering is over and based on the circumstances, that he had made peace with his decision. He had also taken measures to ensure that he was not found by his wife - the authorities were there first.

Please pray for our family and for my Dad. I have asked God to welcome him into heaven, to take care of him, and to forgive him for his actions. Please don't be angry or lose hope for yourselves or your loved ones.......this is most horrific disease!!!

Please keep the strength and hope going!!

Brenda

((((Brenda)))),

I am so sorry for that you have lost your wonderful Dad. May the prayers and support of all those who love and care about you sustain you through these very rough times. This is an EVIL disease which MUST be halted some way. I am sorry it crept into your lives.

Many prayers for your family,

Kasey

I am so sorry - I don't know what to say other than your whole family will be in my prayers...this is a terrible disease and I know that the pain can be horrific.

I am glad that your dad is free from all suffering now.

Peace with you and your family,

Holly

Very sorry. Please do not be ashame of what he did. He was a warrior he did put up a good fight. This is an evil disease and I'm sure your Dad is in heaven right now without any pain.

God bless you and your family and please accept our deepest sympathy.

Love,

Thomas & Malou

Brenda my heart breaks for what you and your family is going through. He made a decision and you have to respect that. I am so sorry that it had to end the way it did.

Yes, he is now in a much better place and that diseased body is left behind. He just did not want to be a burden and could not tolerate the pain any longer.

My prayers goes out to you and your family to get through this.

We are always here for you if you just need to vent.

Maryanne