Update on Mike M. Kim's husband

bauner95

Well, we went to the doctor today. I was so nervous about going. I felt like this was the back to reality visit. We had a break from treatment and I was dreading going to the doctor today.

Well, the doctor confirmed what I thought about the results of Mike's scans. They all looked great and he is still NED. He wants to see him again in 3 months and he will have a PET scan just before the next visit.

I have to admit that this reality is easy to live with. Mike said I guess I will be seeing him every three months for the next five years. I said no you will be seeing him for the rest of your life. I want to stay on top of this. I guess we are waiting for the next appointment again.

Thank you all for the prayers and support! This group is the greatest!

It's wonderful that there is SO much of NED to be able to be spread around, huh? I remember when you first came here. WOW!!!! What a different story now! I am so privileged to know such strong, powerful, persistent people here on the board. Thanks for being here and sharing your news.

Kasey