Good News on Two Fronts

elnodel

Len had his checkup on Wednesday and once again, good old NED is still hanging around. CT scan was fine, no change, blood tests good, and when the onc thumped and pushed and prodded and listened, he finished with a great smile. Didn't even hear any wheezing in the lungs. HURRAH!

To finish up the week in style, we became grandparents again this morning (6:04)with Jasper Liribella -- yes, it's a girl; yes, the name is Jasper...go figure (the proud parents live in Woodstock NY so I guess it's hip). SO we have a double dose of glad tidings.

Means I won't be able to make it on Sunday, as I had hoped I might, to the celebration of "Addie's" life but we'll be well represented there with other LCAC members. I'll be in Woodstock with Jasper!

Ellen

congratulations all around and on the birth of Jasper!!!

You made me homesick for NY...I love Woodstock - I used to drive up there and buy incense from some guy who sold it on the front lawn of a home, but I can't remember his name. Lots of colorful characters there!! :shock::lol:

Thanks all around! Jasper is ADORABLE -- and finally a grandchild who looks a little like our side of the family -- the other three, all beautiful, of course, are the spitting images of their father (my daughter's two) and their mother (Jasper's big sister, my son's other). Woodstock is great fun to be in, especially for two aging Bohemians like us!

Ellen