Fay A. passes away Feb 28, 2006

aguilar

Hello LCSC I'm Bob, Fay A's husband. I feel it is appropriate that I post Fay's obituary here on the LCSC Board. The Board...where Fay found sanity and an outlet to openly discuss LC issues. But Fay also found alot of good friends.

I'm not going recount Fay's medical history...you know it well! I only want to say, I love you Pammie Fay!

At her request, no services will be held for Pamela Fay Aguilar, 51, of Lompoc Calif.

Pamela was born Oct. 21, 1954 in Shiloh Valley Township, Illinois to George Andrew and Robbie Geraldine Jefferson Garner. As both daughter of and wife of military service members, Pamela traveled extensively taking from each experiences ideas and beliefs to make the next aspects happier and more productive. She was a member of St. Mary's Episcopal Church, and was devoted to the Lung Cancer Support Community as a moderator for lung cancer survivors.

Pamela fought Stage IV Bronchiolalveolar Carcinoma (BAC for short) Lung Cancer since her diagnosis on June 1st, 1999. It is usually found in young women with little or no tobacco smoke exposure.

Pamela is survived by her husband of 26 years, Robert Raymond Aguilar, her sons, Phillip Andrew Aguilar of Sacramento, Michael Stanfield Aguilar of Lompoc; and daughter, Consuelo Marie Aguilar of Lompoc; brothers, Steven Garner and wife El of Montgomery, Ala , Charles Garner and wife Christina of La Canada, Calif.; a sister, Cynthia Garner Horton and husband Tommy of Wetumpka, Ala.; Uncle Harold and Aunt Helen; and special nephews, Cason, Jordan, and David.

In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made in her name to Lung Cancer Support Community, P O Box 1205, Euless TX 76039-1205 or www.lchelp.org.

Bob

Thank you Bob for being so kind to share with everyone here at LCSC Pam's last wishes.

My heart is with you and the kids at this very difficult time. As you will see, your Pammie Fay was VERY LOVED and RESPECTED here at LCSC.

She will be GREATLY MISSED! ((((BOB)))))

Bob, thank you for posting this for all of us. I hope it gives you some comfort to know how many people loved, admired and respected Fay. She was an amazing woman who never ceased to amaze me. I am so sad that she is gone... :(:cry: God bless your family during this very difficult time.

Bob, I really did not know Fay but I know she is an amazing person from what I have read about her. My heartfelt condolences to you and your Family. I understand this is hard. Stay in touch with us if you want.

Bob,

I know how difficult this time can be. I just lost my husband yesterday. This is all so fresh and new to me that I know I am still in a state of shock. I just want you to know that I loved and admired Fay. She was a beautiful person . She gave her all to all of us and I will never forget her. God be with you and please accept my heartfelt sympathy.

Love,

Sue

Bob,

As you know already, your loss is shared by many.

Thank you for recognizing that and posting Fay's obituary. I hope that whenever you feel the need to, you will come here.

My sympathies to your family...

My sincere condolences to your family. I have been inspired by Pammie Fay's strength, courage and teaching to all who travel through here. May you all have her love and blessings to see you through this most difficult time.

DonnaB

Bob,

I hadn't been to the board for a few days and I am so very sad to read your post. Fay was a great friend to us all you will have realized after reading all these wonderful messages. She was so selfless and even though suffering herself found time and energy to help people with their problems. She has helped me personally and I had the pleasure of talking to her on the phone a couple of times. I am so grateful for that. Fay A will be missed terribly.

My heartfelt condolences to you and your family.

Paddy

I always loved to read Fay's posts. She always had positive advice/information for all. Through her posts I could feel the strength and courage that made her so brave in her battle with the beast.

Sending prayers your way.

-Martha

Hello, Bob, and any of Fay's family that may be reading this.

You can tell from all the posts here, as well as on all the other threads in the past month how much Fay was loved by her friends at LCSC. I am terribly sorry for your loss. I know that the days ahead to try to adjust to a loved one no longer being with all of you will be very tough. I copied a note that Fay sent to me in a PM last July. I know that her words here won't help much in your own personal grieving, but I thought they might give you some comfort knowing some of her innermost thoughts. Here are Pam's (Fay A's) words:

Peggy, I do ask for healing if it is HIS will that I be healed. Because the one thing I am sure of as far as my own faith goes is this: What is good for one is not always good for someone else. I was praying like crazy for my Mom to live during her final lung cancer health crisis. And she was praying like crazy for God to take her. Her need was in direct opposition to mine. Her need was greater than mine. God told her "yes", and he told me "no". His Will. My job to accept His decision, and continue to have Faith in Him and believe in Him,to worship Him and to love Him, even when He tells me "No".

I will be praying for God's comfort and strength to engulf you, Bob, and all the rest of your family and friends.

Love,

Peggy

Guest debbies12

Hi Bob,

We am so sorry to hear about Pam, she was one special lady. Eddie got in touch with Mike today and he told Ed of the news. We have such fond memories of her in England as well as when we were stationed at Port Hueneme. I will call Mike tomorrow, but for now just wanted to pay our respects. As you may know I lost my sister in 1996 to lung cancer, small cell she was only 48. Our prayers are with you and the kids.

Don and Debbie Stephens

Thanks for posting Fay's obituary. She will be sorely missed. I wish you & your family comfort and peace as she already has that. She will forever live on in everyone's hearts and is one special lady that truly made a difference during her time on earth.

May God Bless You & Your Family Always,

Patty