6000 for Katie B.

Don Wood

Katie B. has made her 6000th post here. Congratulations, Katie! Gives us an opportunity to thank Katie and Rick for all they do for running this website and for all they do in information, love and support of all of us. Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray for Katie and Rick, our dear friends here at lchelp. We appreciate you two! We love you! Thanks a bunch. Don

Katie,WOW!!.6000 posts.It is truly amazing how much you and Rick have done for so many of us here.Thank you for this board and all the support you have given so many of us.

Let me see.The way I type I figure 6000 posts would make me have to be about at least 100 years old. :idea: .

Katie B., YOUR THE GREATEST! Thank you for EVERYTHING you do for EVERYONE and ME! People have no idea how much you do! Not just creating this board, and offering support on this board, but ALL the phone calls you get from New Members, and Old Members, and how you sit for hours and posts pictures for members and for me! The list of things you do it ENDLESS! Reaching out to others and offering your time and kindness to make someone comfortable. And ALL the COUNTLESS HOURS you put into bringing Awareness to LCSC and to LUNG CANCER ISSUES!

None of us would be here if it weren't for YOU!

6000 posts! WOW!!! (((((KATIE))))))

I'm telling you folks, You have NO IDEA HOW MUCH THIS GIRL REALLY DOES FOR LCSC and EVERYONE HERE! :wink:

We are so fortunate to have Katie! She has done so much to help each of us along the way. I am proud to raise a glass to this impressionable milestone of 6000 posts! I look forward to 6000 more of Katie's heartfelt and informative posts. Way to go Katie!!!

6,000 posts! AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

Katie, in spite of the fact that sad posts on this site must keep your own loss so very fresh and painful in your mind, you have remained steadfast in your determination to provide this much-needed support site for upset, scared and traumatized people. May God bless you over and over and over again for your faithfulness!

All my love,

Peggy

Thank you Katie,

You are truly and angel here on earth, performing miracles of healing, comfort and support through your wonderful site and all you put into it. You have a generous heart, and I know you give so much to us here. I just want to say thank you. I appreciate so much all you have done for me and for so many people that I care for here.