Scans all clean

Cindy RN

I had my CT of the chest and abd., bld work and MRI of the brain done Tues. and got the results today. ALL clean, the last tumor in the L lung is a dense mass now (scar tissue) so I am back in remission. :lol::lol::lol::lol: The headaches I have been having he thinks are due to the fevers that have been around for several months. Next month he wants an echocardiogram to see if there may be a fungal infection in the valves of the heart. But otherwise the story is great. My hemoglobin is low so I will start on the procrit shots for a few months. Just wanted to pass on my GOOD NEWS!! I am now at 2 yrs and 7 mos. since my diagnosis. Best 2 and 1/2 yrs. ever. Thank you Jesus.

CONGRATS Cindy, !!!! :):):)

Yep, just doesn't get any better than that!! :lol::lol: ENJOY your weekend!

God bless, stay well and may you continue to stay in remission

Bobmc- NSCLC- stageIIB- left pneumonectomy- 5/2/01

" absolutely insist on enjoying life today!"

Guest Cheryl Schaefer

How super! Congratulations. I've been out of town for two weeks and just getting back to reading some of the boards. One thing I have noticed is that there seems to be a run of goods news all around this past week or so. Glad you're in the Good News Group.

Aloha, Cheryl

That is simply the most wonderful news! It is so good to hear that you have kicked this thing back again. That gives so much inspiration and hope to everybody. Take care and God Bless.