TAnn Update 4/25

TAnn

Thank you Don for keeping everyone updated. I went last Thursday to get my abdomen drained for the 5th time (I've had to go once a week since coming home from the hospital). Decided to have the catheter put in since the fluid returns so quickly. They were getting about 1.5 liters of fluid out every draining, I just can't go to the hospital every week and have this done, so I agreed on the cateter.

My husband drained me for the first time at home last night. It went ok, I don't have to drain everyday, just when I start to feel uncomfortable. We drained off about 1 liter after only 4 days.

I never thought that I would ever agree to have another catheter, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

I go to the doc next week to set up a game plan. Not giving up yet, but the fight is getting much tougher.

TAnn

TAnn

Glad to see your post. I sure hope having this drain will keep you more comfortable. You are in my daily prayers,and I hope you will keep us up to date with your treatment plans. We miss you here and of course you know that you are very much loved by all. Take care.

Nina

Thanks for keeping us up to date on your situation Teri. So thankful your hubby can help you out with draining out the fluid. He is certainly a blessing. Know there are lots of tough days for you. Hang in there. I pray for you often during every day. God bless you Teri. pammie

Teri...Although Don has been doing a great job of keeping us posted, it is so very wonderful to hear from you. It sounds like your hubbie is doing a great job of caring for you. I'm saying lots of prayers that things will become easier for you. Please update us as often as possible, as you are very missed when you're not around. Feel better.