Need some prayers/good thoughts....(Updated again May 26)

Andrea

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My big debate is where to go tomorrow, do I go to the dr office and wait all day for the call; or do I take a lab slip I have and go to the hospital and try to manipulate it to get the results myself earlier in the day.

Andrea, if nothing else works to make me smile, YOU DO!!! I just roared when I read this. You are such a hoot! LOLOL!!

Love you!

Peggy

Well the numbers doubled, I am now at a 15. Of course won't be out of the woods for awhile as miscarriages are so common; and even more so common with my condition. But for now I can say I am pregnant :) I go back on Thurs again.

Thanks for the good thoughts!

Okay, Andrea, I am by no means any kind of expert here, BUT................if you double one more time that would be a 30!!!!!!!!!That is out of the 'iffy' range, right? Sure hope this dream comes true for you guys!

Kasey

Thanks everyone :) Still in shock that I have the ability to get pregnant even if it does not work out.

Kasey--in early pregnancy, HCG needs to double every 48 hours, so even when you get really high, it still needs to double, I forgot until when. So I will be going back to her for blood every 2 days for awhile.

Andrea, I'm so sorry there's a possibility you may lose the pregnancy. I've been there. In fact, I've been there 5 times before a successful IVF pregnancy and the birth of my twins. I know the pain. I wish you guys a healthy pregancy this time, and if things don't work out this cycle, then maybe the next cycle will be the one! Take care.