Need some prayers/good thoughts....(Updated again May 26)

Andrea

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andrea,

I love the posts that I see here...don't focus on the numbers...instead focus on keeping yourself healthy, and calm. I have two kids, but don't know about the numbers that you wrote about. I do know that miracles happen EVERY SINGLE DAY, and because of that we can never, ever, ever, lose hope. God bless you Andrea...just think, no matter what, you have a little life in you, and that in itself is a gift from God!!!

Oh, Andrea, I do pray so hard that it was successful! I don't even know what HCG is, but if that number means 75% chance in the negative, it also means a 25% chance in the positive. There's no reason why you won't be in that 25% positive area.

Now is the time for you to:

THINK POSITIVE!!

DWELL ON THE POSITIVE!!

EAT, DRINK AND SLEEP POSITIVE!!

BE POSITIVE!!

YOU ARE POSITIVE!!

~~~DON'T WORRY - BE HAPPY!!~~~

47b6db00b3127cce8927001a7cf800000010108CaM27Vwzcg

Love and prayers,

Peggy

Sending Prayers and Positive thoughts. Don't worry Stress is bad for you Think Happy thoughts Stay encouraged. Drs don't know everything especially numbers :):):):):):):):)

Thanks everyone! I will see tomorrow if the numbers doubled.

A quick "education" for those interested :) -- HCG is the pregnancy hormone tested for to determine if you are pregnant. 0-5 is not pregnant; 25 and up is pregnant; 5-25 is unequivocal and likely a failed pregnancy. The key is doubling, HCG is supposed to double every 48 hours in early pregnancy. So if it doubles tomorrow, then it has a chance.

My big debate is w here to go tomorrow, do I go to the dr office and wait all day for the call; or do I take a lab slip I have and go to the hospital and try to manipulate it to get the results myself earlier in the day. :)