Another blow

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More prayers being said for both of you. Also wanted to let you know that while I know it feels like you are all alone in this... you are supported here by people who are in (or have been in) the same place that you are now...you are not alone and your strenght and faith will see you through this. Watching your loved one slowly slip away and being unable to do anything to prevent it or ease their pain.. is something nobody should have to endure (and quite possibly the hardest thing I personnally have ever had to do in my entire life)! My heart breaks for you Collen, and for all of us with loved ones that battle this beast.

Praying for peace and comfort for you and for Keith!

Cindy

Carleen~

I am so sorry that all of this is happening. I want you to know that I am praying for you and Keith. My words are so shallow so I give you the Word:

And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge--that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

God bless,

Kelly

Guest kathleen

Carleen,

My prayers are with you. "I AM ASKING GOD FOR KEITH TO BE HEALED" too.

I am so sorry you are having to deal with this. I am asking God to heal your sad heart and to give you strenght and courage. You are stronger than you know.

Many prayers for both of you.

I love you Carleen. I am praying for both of you and Kieth. I know exactly what you are feeling. I never cried infront of my husband in the past 16 months, but on his last day on earth, when he was still alert and coherent, I screamed so loud infront of him at the hospital and he hugged me and said baby I am not going anywhere so hush hush. I'm not sure If I am helpful to you, but just want you to know, I know the pain and God will carry you through this.

Much love and blessings to you both.

Love,

Malou

Carleen,

I am so sorry to hear this...be sure to watch the SVCS as it seems like that is a major concern. I know with my dad that was their number one concern. I wish there was more that we here on the boards could do for you...my prayers will continue.

Dear God...please bless Carleen and Keith with the miracle of healing and may you watch over them during this dreadful part of the journey of cancer. May you grant them peace, healing, and as always I ask for a miracle for him and for the many others suffering from this dreadful disease.

Dear Carleen,

A good friend told me "pray boldly for what you want because god listens." So, I am praying for a miracle with you and Keith, that he may be healed, and that someday you may put this horrible disease behind you and start living the life you deserve.

Tracy.

Have you checked your mailbox???? should have some info but not sure if helps or not. Knowledge is power!!!

Carleen,

Praying so hard fright now....for strength for you both and that you'll get that glimmer of hope at your consultation. Please let them have a trial that will fit for Keith.

Warm Hugs,

Melinda

I hate that I have made him worry for me when he has so much to worry of on his own

Dear Carleen, please don't feel bad about breaking down in front of your beloved Keith. Keith's constant devotion to you would have led him to worry for you regardless. "Staying strong" for a loved one is a bunch of bull, if you ask me. Our loved ones want honesty, and you have given him this. You both have my prayers. Peace and comfort, Teresa

Carleen-I have not been on much due to the boards being down.

I have watched you 2 go thru this for a long time now, My prayers are with you and God does heal.

We ALL keep fighting with God holding us up. You will get thru this setback.

Love and prayers Cindy