Scan results

ginnie

Hello all,

I received my scan results, lymph nodes in the chest have grown slightly, multiple spots on both lungs now all less than 1 cm. Pet scan has been scheduled to see if it is cancer cells. Wish the news was better. Love and prays to all

gin

Gin,

I agree w/ Jim, this disease is a roller coaster, so unpredictable, but hey the look at the positive, just a small growth, and the spots on the lung are "less" than 1 cm. You're doing every thing you need to do taking it at a swift pace...thats the right thing, sending my prayers to you

Grace

Sending positive thoughts your way and praying for the best. There are just so many ups and downs with this awful disease. Please do not become discouraged.

Gin,

Hopefully the areas will be scarring. You've been through soooo much ---- hang in there. I know my husband's necrotic nodules and/or scarring show up on CT's but not on PET's. Prayers that you will have good results. The waiting sucks. (Can I say sucks on this board??) :wink:

Healing thoughts and prayers for you,

Welthy