Keith Alan Kubesch my soulmate, my lover, my friend

Carleen

Dear Carleen,

I believe there are countless tears being shed because a love like yours and Keiths has been separated for the remainder of your lifetime. I pray that you will someday find comfort in the memories you have of your love and happy times - and in the belief that you will someday be together again. You remain in my prayers.

Lisa

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carleen.

How do I say to you what I feel? After being away to come here and find your loss almost the first thing is shocking. I have related to you and Kieth because you reminded me so much of a younger version of myself and Johnny. I cheered you on because I hoped that you could have the dream, the life I lost.

My heart truly breaks for you. I read your words and they could have been mine 3 and 1/2 years ago. I will pray that God gives you what you need to get through each day. Lillian

Carleen, no words are adequate. I am so so sorry for your loss, and a big loss it is. Your love here was short but it burned with a beautiful flame. You have made Keith so real to us all. Thank you for that. Take your time -- take deep breaths. Know that you are loved by many, and especially by God, even though it may not seem like it now. Hold on to the beautiful memories. Peace. Don

Dear Carleen, I am so sorry you lost your Keith. I wish you peace on the new journey your life will take now. Please remember we are all here for you. It is hard to go on, but we have to for the ones we love and eventually for ourselves.

Karen

Carleen..

I have no words capable of expressing my sorrow at reading this post. Your love for eachother is a shining testement to "true love" if I've ever seen one. It does, and always will, continue.

God bless you and keep you and give you strength.

I'm so truely sorry, Carleen...

(((Carleen)))

I don't have any words except I am so very sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine. Hold on to the Lord Jesus Christ even tighter now. He will again prove Himself faithful and true to His promises.

You and both of your families will be in my prayers.

Kelly

Dear Carleen,

I am so heartbroken for you.......I wish there was some small way to send you some comfort. I have to tell you how much I have admired you and your loving support for Keith...it has been amazing....as you are. Please know my thoughts and prayers are with you now

love,NancyT

I am so sorry and saddened beyond words to hear this. Keith was way too young and it sickens me. Please stay on the board and drop in now and then. I think we all will need to hear from you.

Love,

Alisa