My Dad has passed

char

My Dad passed away on July the 30. He fought for 8 months with every thing he had. The DR. called him "Mr. feel good" for no matter how bad he was feeling or how much pain he was in he would always tell you he was "good".

I'm going to miss him so much. He was my hero and I was and always will be Daddy's little girl , his princess.

I would like to say thank y'all of all your support and all the words on this board it helped me so much get through the this 8 months and i know it will help me get through the next months to come. Thank you all so much. With love Char.

Oh Char, I am so sorry to hear the news about the passing of your dad. Please accept my deepest condolences.

You dad will always live on in your heart with all those wonderful memories.

Peace be with you.

Maryanne

..no matter how bad he was feeling or how much pain he was in he would always tell you he was "good".

Oh, my. That's the exact word my husband used for two years. No matter what, he was always "good". And he said it with a lift to his voice - "I'm GOOD!"

God bless you, Char, during this difficult time. May you always remember that your dad was "good". That is such positive to thing to remember about him. I bet he was a good dad, a good man, a good friend, and a good everything else!

Love,

Peggy

Char,

I came across this for anyone who has lost a loved one.

The Lord saw you getting tired

And a cure was not to be,

So He put his arms aroud you

And whispered, "Come with me."

With tearful eyes, we watched you suffer

And saw you fade away,

Although we loved you dearly,

We could not make you stay.

A golden heart stopped beating,

A beautiful smile at rest,

God broke our hearts to prove

He only takes the best.

I am very sorry for your loss, Char. You know we all understand. I'm glad you found some comfort over the past 8 months being here. Hopefully we can offer you the same now. Hope many happy memories will serve as some solace at this time. Prayers said for your family.

Kasey