My baby is married!! UPDATED with PICS

joanie55

Well, my daughter Dana got married yesterday at a georgous twilight ceremony. I have to say that this was one of the best days of my life. She looked absolutely georgous and so, so happy. I danced until my legs went numb. Don't know if it was the dancing or the martinis.

Anyway, the fact that I was there made every treatment , and every ache and every pain worthwhile, and anyone who ever asks if its worth it should speak to me.

She's in Hawaii now on a very overdue vacation and honeymoon (this year hasn't been easy on her).

My focus now is to be around as a grandma to her children. She wants a lot, so I have to rest up and gear up for that. Can't wait.

Joan

joanie55-3.jpg

joanie55-2.jpg

joanie55.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny you should be posting this right now, Joan. I was just thinking that I THOUGHT this past weekend was your wedding. So happy it was wonderful for all. BUT :cry: thought you were going to be getting pics posted for all of us to share in the joy. I want to see how beautiful the bride was AND the MOB. Tell us about your dress, how many martinis you had........you know........all the important stuff :lol: !

And I so agree, Joan, all we have endured is SO well worth it! YESSIRREE!

Kasey

Sharing some pictures with all your friends here would be a very, very good thing. :wink:

Congratulations on your daughter's wedding Joanie. I remember my daughter's wedding - all the beauty, all the emotions and all the love. It was one of the best days of my life too. I am so pleased that you were able to share this wonderful celebration!!!!

I will be looking forward to the day that you announce that you will soon be called "Grandma".

With a gentle hug,

Pam in FL