9000 FOR OUR DON WOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maryanne

Dear Don.

Gotcha!!!! 9000!!!!!!!!!

I have been waiting for you to hit 9000 and you are not going to get away with people not noticing. :D

Our Don has been a memeber since Jan. 2003 and has posted and answered over 9000 posts. That has to be a record! :D

WELL A BIG CONTRAULATIONS TO YOU MY MAN... :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

It would take too much time for me to put all the accomplishments, wisdom and suport your presence has had for the members of LCSC...

This board would not be the same without you.

You have always been here for us through all our ups and downs. Your love and devotion for your beloved Lucy was felt by all of us. What a lucky lady she was to have had you right by her side.

Thank you sooooooo much for all you have contributed here and for being the fine caring gentlemen you are. I hope some day to meet you in person so I can give you a good physical hug.

Right now I can only give you a virtual one.

(((((((((((((( Don )))))))))))))))))

You are truly a gem concealed.

Maryanne :D:lol:8):wink:

Don,

We have never met in person but I feel like I know you in my heart. You are a wonderful man. Lucie was indeed a lucky woman to have you to share her life with. 9000 posts represents a lot of caring, information, support and insite. Thank you for sharing with us and being a part of all of us who love you.

Nina

Add Fred and me to list of members of the admiration society. I agree with ALL of the above. You have truly been inspirtaational since I joined LCSC. And your suport of Fred has been so appreciated. You truly are one of a kind, and how lucky we are that WE have you!

Love,

Kasey (Fred too)

Don...you are the absolute BEST!!! Thank you so much for all of the friendship, encouragement and support that you have given to all of us. I look forward to at least 9,000 more of your great to read posts!