Pat's Update

patscan

Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season. We are doing well. Mom just started Round 5. No major complications to speak of. Her biggest battles have been fatique and weight loss. Her weapon of choice...Weekly procrit injections and chocolate cake. What ever works!! Today we found out she is back to her weight at diagnosis...a major victory. Finally got the medication/food combo down to control her constipation. We're beginning to feel like experts on this journey..adjusting to the new normal, making each day count. We have found so much support through the CarePages. It has been a blessing for us and everyone on "Team Pat."

Blessings to you this season. Candy

Candy,

I am glad your mom is tolerating her treatment so well and it is great that she has been able to put some weight back on. I know what you mean about the new "normal." My husband and I are back to living life as normal as we can with the kids. It is good to see that you have adjusted and seem relaxed.

Have a great Christmas!

Mendy