great news

elkiesmom

We got the results of Gary's mid abdomen cat scan today and all is unremarkable.I am so happy.Thank you all with bearing with my vents.Our Onc was happy for us even though he said he knew there was never a problem and he even had the front girl give us our co pay back.Life is good.

Lorrie :wink::wink:

Doesn't it just make it better kmowing that all of us here sweat it out with you too? One really does not feel alone. I'm so glad Gary's abdomen is unremarkable (I'm certain that the ENTIRE rest of him is QUITE remarkable :lol: ). Great great news, Lorrie.

Kasey

Great news and YOu even got the Co pay Bcak. Better save that one and Frame it! Glad to hear such wonderful news. Be careful celebrating tonite :):):):):):):)

"Kasey"]Doesn't it just make it better kmowing that all of us here sweat it out with you too? One really does not feel alone. I'm so glad Gary's abdomen is unremarkable (I'm certain that the ENTIRE rest of him is QUITE remarkable :lol: ). Great great news, Lorrie.

Kasey

Kasey you are so right I would be so lost without this board.It is a place where I can let it all out. It is very hard to talk to are daughter since she really can't handle it well and our other family members have their own health issues.So you all are my family now and yes Gary is QUIT remarkable.

Kasey I keep on reading your profile and you have gone through so much yet you give us so much of yourself. Thank you.

Lorrie