Quarterly checkup AOK

JudyB

Hey Judy Buddy,

WOW, GREAT NEWS GIRLFRIEND!! WAY TO GO!! HIP HIP HOORAY!!! 4 months of jumping for joy!! How AWESOME! I like good news too! I'm with you, this should be a good news day!! Even Lucie and Don got some sorta good news! And in this battle sorta is pretty darn good too! As well as Shannon and Mike heading to Mayo. What a GOOD NEWS DAY THIS IS!! However, we here in Minnesota are getting hit with SNOW, they said 6 inches. I hope they are wrong!! OH WELL! Life is good and today is GOOD NEWS DAY!!

Warm and Gentle Hugs, With a HUGE PAT ON THE BACK!!!

Judy, A toast..."To having more 'everything is fine' check ups and enjoying every moment of it (CLINK) :wink: CHEERS!"

Connie was right, it IS a good news day-might I add to her post that it is also great that Jay posted today, which is good news in and of itself. :)

Ok, now I would post a picture of myself in a cheerleader outfit for you, Judy, but I was NEVER a cheerleader-in high school I actually used to shave my hair and wear alot of black. Being a cheerleader would not have been "punk" :roll: . But if I had one, and knew how to get a picture on this board, I'd break it out just for you!!! Take care, Deb

With all this great news makes me want to put on my little chearleading outfit, that would be a site all 6'4" 280 lbs of me in a cheerleaders outfit, that would scare any cancer cells away! Shaved off my goatee today and feel kinda naked! So happy for you JudyB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

David A

SandyS, Your Mon results will also be good!!! Think those positive thoughts! I hope you didn't get shocked from rubbing the monitor screen!!!

My celebration consisted of the AZ Wildcats win!!!!!!! (I just knew all things would be good today!)

Positive vibes to you>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

JudyB

Looks like Thursday was the best GOOD NEWS :D:D:D day since I have been coming here.

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!

Let's name Thursdays as Good News Day.

P.S. David A, I would rather see you naked than in a cheerleader outfit. HEEHEE

Also thanks for information on radiation.