Chef's 3000

Don Wood

Way to go, Randy! Congratulations on your 3000th post here! Randy joined us 2 years ago and his wife, Deb, passed away of NSCLC a little over a year ago. Randy has continued to stay with us, giving his warm support and important info. He is also a moderator here and facilitates our Tuesday night chatroom. Thanks, Randy, for all you do for us. You're a great cyberfriend indeed. Blessings. Don

I'm impressed, Randy.......usually men are beings of 'few' words. Thank goodness you aren't one of them :wink: . Thanks for all the info, support, compassion, uplifiting links from time to time, and last, but not least, all those warm blankets right out of the dryer.

Kasey

Are you sure this is right :shock: I just rolled 2k like about 3 months or 4 months ago. :roll: Well Igotta go clean the house now. :mrgreen: Thanks all for the love and support that keeps me going around here!! :lol::):D

Thanks for posting all the articles and links for everyone. I am glad you stayed on with us-- you've been a wonderful support to everyone here. I enjoy your Tuesday chats. Now if only you had some cattle...

Holly Cow Randy, you certainly have been a busy bee.

INCREDIBLE.... A REALY BIG CONTRATS ON YOUR 3000TH POST!!! :mrgreen:

We are so lucky to have you in our family. So many have benefited from all your knowlege an input. I know Deb is looking down upon you with so much love and admiration for all you have done.

Way to go Bud....

Maryanne :wink: