Thinking of Flowergirlie

Just wanted to let you know that I am thinking about you and give everyone else a chance to tell you also. You have been a great comfort to me and I want to do the same for you. Hope things are getting easier for you. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you through this.

Love,

Bobby

Flowergirlie is an inspiration and will continue to be. Even with all she's going through, she's consistently been a great help to me personally. I couldn't thank her enough. She's full of strength and compassion -- an unbeatable combination.

Hugs to you Melinda...

I so appreciate all of your thoughts and kind words! It has been a difficult adjustment, as I am sure you can imagine, for all of us. One of my sons and I are currently preparing for a bike ride (tomorrow) for the lung association in memory of my sweet hubby. We are trying to learn how to express our deep loss in a way that can help others through our experience and with our energies. I continue to think of all of you daily as I try to pick up the pieces for our family.

Hugs to all of you!

Flowergirlie

• 2 weeks later...