CB4000

Don Wood

Our dear Connie B has made her 4000th post on lchelp. Congratulations, Connie, and thanks so much for all the support, love and care you give so many here. Connie is also a great inspiration and hope with her 12 years of survivorship with Stage IIIB NSCLC. Connie has been with us 4 years and is also a moderator. Hip hip hooray for our Connie! Blessings! Don

Way to go, Connie!!!!! Your posts are SO encouraging to all of us following in your footsteps. You have 'been there ~ done that' and that is invaluable. I celebrate your survivorship AND your 4000 posts :lol: . Please keep them coming, for you have NO idea how inspirational it is hearing from a 12 year survivor.

I am clinking my glass......can you hear it :wink: ?

More (((((HUGS))))) than you can count!

Kasey

WOOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!! Thanks Connie sending prayers for many many more inspirational messages. and Lots of great years to come.

Dear Connie...

Thank you..for being here and for all the pep talks you have given me....Your have been soooo supportive to me and every one here...We are truly blessed with your guidance and support...

Congrat's to 12 yrs ...and raising my glass to many many many many many more...love you girlfriend....PamS.

THANK YOU TO ALL, for the very very kind and supportive words you all shared with me. I know that some times I can be cranky :oops: (hated those meds, but I'm glad I'm off of them), but I honestly do care about each and every one of you here at LCSC. This has/is not an easy journey for any of us. :( My only wish would be that if everyone really could follow in my footsteps. My treatments went well for me, I had minor side effects and I'm still here 12 years later. That really would be my wish for all. (((Group Hug and Love to All)))

Thank you all for the bottom of my heart.