in need of prayers

Robin

I go back to the doctor this Tuesday to find out the results of my Pet Scan, I pray after just stopping chemo in March that its not back,I just mentally don't have the strenght to keep going. My husband is the only support I have and he works all day and to tired when he gets home, so I feel so alone in this. Thank you Robin

Hi Robin, I am the sole caregiver to my husband and although it sometimes gets tough I can always dig a little deeper inside myself to give him what he needs.

I suspect your hubby will feel the same way about you.

It is important to stay positive even though this cancer roller coaster can make it tough some days. Try to stay positive both for your sake and his. Prayers that your scan results will be good and you can post here that you have beaten the beast. Good Luck & God Bless

wendyr

Hi Robin,

I don't know if this is too late, or if you are at the doc's as we speak. But I want you to know I am praying fervently for you to receive good test results.

I can only imagine how difficult and unbearable the weight of all this is on you. Please know that all of us here are with you in spirit and holding you up in our hearts and prayers. Please do not feel alone. Day or night, there are so many people on this site going through this with you and who are here for you. I pray God grant you strength as well as healing.