Thank You All

Tom K

Thank you all for your kind thoughts, words and prayers to help my family heal from the tragedy of my daughters passing. You probably never met her, but Tracy was a very beautiful little girl (4”10”) with a heart the size of a mountain. She still lived at home and she still called us mommy and daddy. I am told that with time, we will learn to live with this grief. It does help knowing there are friends who care enough to pray for us. Thank you all.

tomksdaughter.jpg

What a beautiful young lady, Tom. Makes my heart break all over again for you. Whoever wrote this book of life ~ I'd like to sit down and have a serious conversation with. I'd love to hear all about her if and when you ever feel up to it. We care about you, therefore we care about your daughter too. And good luck with those scans. Don't lose yourself now, ya hear?

Kasey

Oh my gosh Tom, I am devestated. I am so, sorry to read this. Did I miss the post about this? I must have.

Eternal rest be granted unto her oh Lord, and may Your perpetual light shine upon her always.

Blessings Tom, and again, my most sincere condolences.

Jen

Tom,

I just wanted to let you know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in this very difficult time. I lost my sister in a car accident almost 5 years ago. At the time I didn't know how I would ever be able to go on but I leaned on my family and friends and took it one day at a time. Cry when you need to cry and remember the good times you had.

Take Care,

Rachel