Thanks so much

Ry

I just want to thank all of you guys for all your support, well wishes, contributions and cyber hugs. It is truly overwhelming and appreciated more than you know. I was very touched by all your messages. I will be days writing thank yous and dealing with all the things one now has to go through after a loss but then I hope to be able to catch up on missed posts and all of your news.

One thing I want to say to the survivors here is that what happened to John had nothing to do with his procedure. The pericardial window had actually gone well and John was breathing better and feeling better then he had in a long time. I say this because I don't want people that may need this done to be afraid-- that had no connection to his death.

His service went very well and was a wonderful tribute to his life.

Again. thanks for all your support--

Rochelle

Please know that you and your children continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. Please take care of yourself Rochelle and let your kids take care of you too! I found my children to be the one true comfort to me, I hope yours give you the same hope and peace.

Much love to you.

Oh Ry....I am sooo very sorry...I don't know how I missed the post about JOhn.. but I did...This post brought tears...I had no idea that John wasn't doing that well...I knew he was having problems and we were praying for him...but this came as a shock....Please Ry...accept my deepest condolenses...Praying for you and your children and that the Dear Lord will pour His Holy spirit into your body ...so you can carry on in this difficult time...I'm so sorry...God Bless...

hugs...nonni