Dave Passed away July 3rd

deb10653

I haven't been around much lately, Dave entered Hospice House in severe pain last Sunday and the pain just kept increasing. I was praying for him to go and get out of the pain and he finally did yesterday. I will miss him more than I can say. The hospice nurses were so frustrated trying to keep him comfortable with the bone pain, increased almost hourly it seemed.

I wish those of you still fighting the best on this journey, I will always wonder if choosing no chemo would have given us more "quality" time but realize second-guessing is not going to bring him back healthy.

Thank you for being here and answering questions and just listening!

Deb

Deb,

I know how it is to lose a soulmate. My condolences and Prayers FOr You and the whole Family right now! Do not second guess your decisions it will lead to more pain and anguish than you can imagine. It is what it is!!! The lord choses everything for us in our lives including when he needs to see us in person. We do not control that. Dave may be gone physically but the love and the joy you ahd together will endure in your heart forever. This is a new normal that is the worst kind and if you need us we are always here to help, Support, Listen Cry with, or Yell at!

Prayers and thoughts always Randy In NC!!!!

Deb,

I am so very sorry you have lost Dave. Please don't second guess the decisions you made. I'm sure you did what you thought was right at the time. No two cases of lung cancer are the same and it would be impossible to know if things would have been different. I'm just so sorry Dave suffered as he did, but I know it is a comfort to you to know that he is no longer in pain. The coming days may not be so easy , but we will be here to lend an understanding ear and friendship.

God Bless,

Sue

I am so sorry to hear that you lost Dave but I am glad that he is no longer in pain. You have my deepest sympathies and condolences. May God give you peace and comfort in the days ahead.

Denise

Deb,

My sincere sympathy on the loss of your Dave. Please be gentle with yourself, but also know that those regrets are very acute in the days immediately following the loss. They will soften as time goes on. May God bless you and keep you in his arms during the time ahead.

Hugs,

Welthy

Deb - I am so very sorry for the loss of Dave. I am incredibly sad that he suffered so much and that you had to witness that.

I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers in the difficult days ahead. My heart aches for you all.

Linda