Jill has passed ...

LovesLife

Since a diagnosis of Stage IV lung cancer in late May my sister-in-law maintained her spunky personality and retained her mental acuity until the very end for which we were grateful.

She passed away this past Tuesday and while the loss is devastating for all of us who loved her, we are so thankful that she is no longer in pain.

I wish her passing had been more peaceful and sadly her loved ones hold pictures in their minds that shouldn't be. I know there was a party in heaven at the moment of her arrival and that is the way I choose to remember her.

Take care everyone, I think of you all and pray for you every day.

Hugs,

Linda

My deepest condolences thoughts and prayers for You and the whole family. I hope they will be able to find happier memories to remember than a bad experience of passing.

Linda,

I'm so sorry for your loss. I love what you said--

"I know there was a party in heaven at the moment of her arrival and that is the way I choose to remember her. "

That is a great way to remember her, lots of our loved ones there to love her now.

Barb