Coming soon......

Joe B

Gina & I are expecting ....(pause) are you sitting? TRIPLETS ! :)

We had our second ultra sound today, She is 12 weeks along and all three look great with strong Heart beats..... The Bible says Children are a blessing.... we are blessed and blessed and blessed ! .... My quiver is full! Our Daughters (Gina's step daughters) are 20, 19 & 17 and they are thrilled !! Our families and friends are very excited as well.

Our church is already helping and we know we will be supported....

Needless to say we have already started finishing our basement and are conducting searches for Au pairs and Nannies..... I'll keep you updated as things progress.

How wonderfully Blessed you are ... three little bundles of joy! Joe, I am so very happy for you and Gina. Have fun getting the house ready for the upcoming arrivals! Thank goodness you have your family and church family to help as I am sure they will all be needed.

This news made my day ... thanks for sharing!

Linda

Late with the congratulations, but no less heartfelt, Joe. Blessings indeed! I'm sure you're receiving support already from family and friends. Know that we can offer MORAL support for you ~ like in the middle of those nights where sleep is not to be had :? ! I'm just thrilled for you both.

Kasey

Congratulations, Joe, to you and your entire family.

I have to confess that I find even the thought of triplets exhaiusting, but since I also believe that 'tude is everything, I cannot imagine the ripples from these beautiful three new pebbles resulting in anything other than an enormous increase in "positive vibes."

Best wishes to all.

With love and affection,

Carole

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.--George Carlin

Congratulations Joe, that's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now take your avatar and frame it cause that's as close as you'll be getting to a golf course over the next few years. Don't worry tho, I play enought for about 12 people.

Oh Joe through all your ups and downs.... look what time has given you.

You and Gina are so blessed! Three times blessed that is!!! Its looks like you certainly have so much help.

I am so thrilled!!

A BIG BIG BIG CONGRATS!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Maryanne :D:lol::wink: