Mom's Journey Has Ended

Marci

Mom passed away in the hospital with me by her side holding her hand on 2/21. 2/21 was her father's birthday in which he was already in heaven and came to get her for his birthday. The battle is over and she is at peace now. Her agony is over and mine has just begun. I will miss her all the days, minutes, and seconds of my life.

Marci

((((Marci))))

I am so, so sorry to hear of your mom's passing. Please know that we will be here for you for whatever you may need from us.

Wishing you the strength to get through the difficult days and weeks ahead.

(((((((((((((((((((((((MARCI))))))))))))))))))))))

Hugs - Patti B.

Marci, I have been following your mother's journey. I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you take some comfort in the fact that you were by her side throughout her battle and at the time of her passing. Something bittersweet about her leaving this world on her father's birthday.

Judy in Key West

• 2 weeks later...

Marci,

My mom passed away on Feb. 17th 2009, only two months after being diagnosed with Small Cell lung cancer a week before Christmas, 2008. I know what you are going through, I know the pain you are feeling, trust me. I struggle every day to make it to a next one.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I am so sorry Marci.