After 4 1/2 year survivor of Stage IIIB- I GOT IT!!! Tks

Jyoung20

I am going back to work full time..

I am so excited but also a little nervous. I have an interview on Monday at a high school close to home. I will be one of 3 band directors teaching middle and high school band and chorus.

My little sweetheart (Ryan) will eventually be going to school there so I can be close during his schools years..

Love you guys because my cyber family is a large part of why I am still here along with GOD, my family, friends and medical team.

If you can spare a prayer on Monday I would great appreciate it!!

xoxo

Jamie

Best of luck to you, Jamie! I'm sure will nail that interview. God is good, indeed.

And how about some pics and more info on the success of PFAC? I've been waiting. List of awards, etc.??? I know you're a busy lady - so whenever you catch a spare minute :roll: RIGHT!

Let us know how it goes.

Love,

Kasey

Jamie I can't begin to tell you how happy I am that you've gotten your old life back. I had an "oh no" moment when I first read the topic of your thread but had a grin after I read the first sentence,

I've followed your progress since you joined the board and have been so impressed with your grit and determination.

I shall be rooting for you Monday and look forward to hearing your start date.

Good luck and take care

Geri

(((Jamie Dear)),

Having known you for lo these many years, and never not thinking of you in our prayers, it is with so great a joy to see that you will once again be practicing the art of music in your work full time.

May God love you, keep you, and always hold you in the palm of His Hand.

Hopefully, I am honored to be a small part of the Cyber family who has been with you, and exalts in your success.

You will be, as always, in our prayers, Bill's and mine.

Go and be so very happy. I love the sound of music. :D:D:D:D

The Hills Are Alive ... with the Sound of ... Music.

You have done my heart good with this posting. I feel wonderful......

My best to you and your loving family,

Barbara

Jamie...it's just as good as a done deal.....I am so excited for you....I know you will get the job with out a question....You go girl....God is sooo Good...

much love and success in your new travel.s....

xoxox...nonni