TA DA The Verdict's In

jaminkw

My favorite line from my CT report under "IMPRESSION."

No evidence of residual or recurrent disease.

My gray and white brain matter are normal and my bones are only riddled with arthritis and/or trauma. No surprise there.

I'm a happy camper. I only realize how tense I was by what a noodle I feel like now.

Thanks for all your prayers and positive thoughts.

Judy

Wow,Judy!!! I am even MORE than a happy camper hearing this news. I am lliterally 'over the moon' with happiness and joy! We are just SO SO SO happy to hear this news. Now I hope you can relax a bit and savor the report. I know you are on the bus so........come on up to the roof for a celebratory toast in your honor!!!!!!

I DO believe that translates to NED!!!!!!!!!!!! YEA!

Way to go friend!

Kasey

"jaminkw"

My gray and white brain matter are normal and my bones are only riddled with arthritis and/or trauma. No surprise there.

Um, Judy, I don't think this report is right! Your brain is normal? NO FREAKIN' WAY!

Other than that, WONDERFUL NEWS! Drinks all around, I'm buying the first round!

Thanks so much for the support. It means alot to have this wonderful cheering section.

Yes Muriel, I do stay on chemo. The CT also mentions some slight enlarged lumph nodes that Dr West says may just mean a debateable, subtle something or nothing. I also have a narrow band of pleural thickening remaining. But either way, Dr T is intent on keeping me on maintenance chemo for sometime. When I mentioned last visit going off chemo after a couple of good scans, she got very intent on talking me out of doing that. I think the last experience when I went off Avastin influences both our decisions this time because the cancer came back seemingly stronger than the first time according to the PET numbers.

ts, hope you get to go to warmer climate but unfortunately we are a far distance from Tampa. And Becky, you expressed my exact sentiments when I read my MRI report!

Judy

Hip hip hooray Judy,

I read your post on Grace and Dr. West's response and it all still sounded amazingly great!

I also think due to past history that it is good idea to keep a tight rein on the beast and if the chemo is working, it is well worth the effort required for you to put out and the resting up time after treatment.

Good going girl

Sandy