The Results are in!

Rower Michelle

All good news to report, before the doc closed the door, he said, everything is looking good.  My brain MRI is normal, the CT shows continued shrinkage, the spinal mets are healing quite nicely.  Docs literal words were "so we stay the course".  

Next scan in three months, this time, my scheduler has the scan the day before the appointment, so NO WAITING.  Thanks for helping me get through this one.  I still have this ridiculous headache, so Flonase can finally get going.   

Rowing for me this afternoon!  Woo hoo!   

Thanks Barb- gotta say after last summer and the armament of allergy meds I was prescribed, I’m not a fan of any more Flonase but enough is enough with this stupid headache!  So up the shoot it will go!  

Awesome news Michelle!

I’m going through the waiting again. I had a bone scan done a couple of weeks ago and CT is scheduled for Monday the 29th. I’ll get results August 5th. It’s been a tough time waiting. 

Paula- will keep praying for your continued NED. It’s so nerve wracking the waiting!  I’m trying to talk myself into this process being “normal”.  There are some of my ALK peer who are ten years since diagnosis.  So that’s ten years of scans every three months!  I suppose the “good news” is that we can plan around these scans as they’re “predictable”  

Today I’m booking a trip to Maine.  I’m already thinking about Florida this winter too.  Hugs to you! 

1 hour ago, Rower Michelle said:

Paula- will keep praying for your continued NED. It’s so nerve wracking the waiting!  I’m trying to talk myself into this process being “normal”.  There are some of my ALK peer who are ten years since diagnosis.  So that’s ten years of scans every three months!  I suppose the “good news” is that we can plan around these scans as they’re “predictable”  

Today I’m booking a trip to Maine.  I’m already thinking about Florida this winter too.  Hugs to you! 

I’m trying to keep busy and not think about it! We’re cruising August 18th the first time since this began. 

Hello beaches and relaxing on the water. ️🏖

Michelle,

It's great to read your wonderful news!! you went from a headache to continued shrinkage to a day of Rowing.  I'm sure your positive attitude has a big influence on your  progress.

Michelle,

You brought a big smile to my face with this news.  I couldn't be happier and love to hear that things are going well on all fronts.  Now, take that Flonase so you can get rid of those terrible headaches.  

Lou

Archived