Something NEW to live for!

SandyS

Sandy, I am living vicariously through you. I am now kneeling on the floor and bowing to you-you are my idol!!! It is very hard to type and bow at the same time, so I will have to get up now...there, thats better.

Enjoy the new wheels!!!! I wish you many safe and exciting adventures on your new toy. Did you give it a name? I always thought that people named their motorcycles. Like people always name their boats. Not that you have to paint it on the thing or anything. Living on Long Island, a dream for most people is to own a boat. I have a friend that, when she was a kid, always said that one day she would own a boat and name it "WET DREAM" :shock: Somehow her mother was able to keep her cool and just say, in her best 'Mrs. Cunningham from Happy Days' voice- "thats nice, dear."

Sorry I got carried away. Anyway, ENJOY, and drive safely!!!! Take care, Deb

Ok ... the picture is there now and ... I'M OFFICALLY JEALOUS!!!!!

Rode for 20 years plus. For most of that time didn't even own a car. Gave it up when Gay's back went bad and she could no longer pack in behind me.

That is a SWEET looking ride and I hope you have MANY hours of fun on it. (and yea, come on down if you get the chance. Down here we ride all year long! :))

Dean

Thanks guys!

And glad to see you posting, Norme! ((((((((((HUGS)))))))))

DavidC - shhhhhhhsh - Karen will get mad if she hears you calling me mommy!

Wish I really COULD cruise out to see Tiny in Washington and Dean in Californi and Norme in Kentucky - but unfortunately I DO still have to work to pay for the beast!

Love ya all!

Hugs and prayers,

SandyS

Sandy I knew you were one bad *ss babe. First off your kicking cancer's butt and now your a hot biker mama. You are my idol.

Keith has been wanting a motorcycle for years. He used to have a harley, but had to sell it in his early twenties after a brush with drinking and driving :cry:

He's been wanting another one ever since, but we can't afford one. Instead we have a friend who is in the used car industry who says he can get us a used Yamaha Virago for about $500. I am going to try and get it together to get him one by the time the snow melts here. Maybe then we can get together and RIDE.