Lucie's Good Scans

Don Wood

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don/Lucie,

This is awesome news. Get down an "BOOGIE" Put those dancing shoes on and cut a rug. Here we come Scotland. It doesn't get any better that hearing all scans are clean and return to normal life. Lucie is such an inspiration to all of us. Praise God, He always answers our prayers. I am sooooo happy for you both. You are in my prayers always...

God Bless,

Karen

DON AND LUCIE,

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could not be happier!!!!!!!!! Do the happy JIG!!!!

OK, Now I want to rent the Mike Meyers movie "So I Married An Axe Murderer", very funny movie, and Mike Meyers is hilarious in the scenes where he portrays his Scottish dad... Highly reccomend the film if you need a good laugh...

Take care Don and Lucie!!!!!!! Deb

Guest Karen C

Don and Lucie,

wow, that is incredible! Lucie is one strong lady, and if anyone doubts that this beast can be beaten back at a more advanced stage, they need to take a look at Lucie. I think she is a real inspiration to anyone diagnosed with lung cancer.

God Bless,

Karen C.

(David C's better half)

Don! What WONDERFUL news, surely worth the extra wait!

Enjoy that trip to Scotland - and let me know what those Scottish kiltie guys keep in their purse (sporan)!

Closest I'll be to Scotland is the Highland Fest in Alma, Michigan, this year. We go EVERY year...and I'm puttin' mirrors on my shoes so I can find out what is actually worn under a kilt! :wink:

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!