Journey Began

Connie B

Hi All,

Well, 9 years ago today I learned I had a mass in my left lung.

9 very lonnnnnng years ago :D I started my journey into being a Lung Cancer Survivor! I am ONE GRATEFUL LUNG CANCER SURVIVOR!

Thank you all for coming into my life and letting me share with you my journey! Life is good!!!

God Bless us ALL. I continue to pray for a cure!

PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSING FLOW!

Dabnabnit - I miss my musical notes.

RICK - I WANT MUSICAL NOTES!!

Don't they make an emoticon shaped like a musical note? So far, just in the past week, we've had "Do the hokey pokey and turn myself around", "Dem Bones Dem Bones", "The leg bone's connected to the hip bone . . . . ", "Praise God From Whom All Blessings Flow" and the Amen song, plus some others I probably missed. Now, how can we sing without notes?

Connie: Here's another song for you: TWIST AND SHOUT, TWIST AND SHOUT. Come on, come on, come on baby now . . . . (or something like that) Just do it!

Congrats!

Love,

Peggy

I'm impressed Connie. I'm sorry I didn't realize you survived 'cancer free' for 9 whole years!! Congratulations and thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing your good fortune. It gives so many of us hope. Maybe the rest of us will still be around in 9 yrs or so. I hope so. Thanks again..