sharing - photos of my dad, my family

berisa

Dear Berissa,

I was not aware of your father's passing.I missed your post somehow.I am so sorry.I have enjoyed knowing you on here.The photos are a tribute to the love your family shared.May peace be with you and keep coming back.We are all here to help.Praying for us all.TBone

oh Berisa, I can't tell you how much I enjoyed looking at your family photos... your Dad certainly led an active life, traveling, hiking. You can see the love in all your eyes in each and every picture. By the way Berisa, you were a gorgeous bride. Savor each and every memory and again, thank you for sharing so much of your life with us. Love, Sharon

Guest Laura

I was not aware of your Dad's passing. I am so sorry. My prayers are with your family. Thank you for sharing your beautiful family with us. It is so evident how much ya'll love each other. My sincere condolances, Laura

Berisa,

I am so sorry to hear of your dad's passing. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family now. Thank you for sharing your pictures of your very special dad. He is very lucky to have you as a daughter.

TAnn

Guest bean_si (Not Active)

Berisa

I did not know your father passed into the next world. My prayers go on for his spirit. The pictures are a fantastic tribute to your dad. I like the picture of him in the tree. He had spunk! I love the picture of your Dad, your Mom and you as a baby. Thank you.

Take care,

Cat

Berisa,

Thank you for sharing your beautiful pictures with us. You have a special family and your father's legacy will live on in your family. May your father rest in peace and the pain in your heart be softened. Thinking of you...

Blessings, prayers and gentle hugs,

Karen

Hi Berisa,

It was wonderful to meet your family. Your Dad was a ham!! His smile just warms your heart!! I see love all through those pictures. Be comforted in his love for you and yours for him. I signed your guest book too!! God bless you all.

Jane

Berisa,

I LOVED looking at these pictures! Your family is so attractive! I think you look more like your Dad and your brother more like your Mom.

I am so sorry your Dad is gone but you have so many happy memories to carry with you forever. And like you said, he was a good daddy - that is so special!

Looking at these photos really made me miss China, those two weeks we spent in China were the best two weeks of my life, and I think I left a little piece of my heart there!

God Bless you and your very special family,

Karen C.

Berisa-

I too did not hear about your Dad's passing, please accept my belated condolences. You have a beautiful family, and your Dad seemed like a really fun loving guy. Hope you and your family are doing good.

jamie

PS. Your chinese gown is SOOO beautiful