Duke of Earl - Chapter 69 - Bad News

ginnyde

Ginny,

My prayers are for peace and strength for you and peace and comfort for Earl and MIRACLES for you both. I am so glad that Earl still has his hope -that is so important. Just keep hugging and loving each other.

Love and hugs,

Nancy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, sweetie.....what can I say? :( There just aren't words beyond saying how sorry I am to hear this latest....and that I'll continue to hold you and the Duke in my prayers.

You may be small and not physically strong, Ginny...but you are lion-hearted in your love and devotion to Earl. I just wish that were all it took to turn things right again and restore him to full health.

I will be thinking of you, wishing you the strength you need.

Ginny,

I don't think I like this latest chapter, I'm still reading and hoping for the true romance story ending of "and through it all, their love prevailed and Earl slew the dragon, sweeping the fair lady into his arms and kissing her into oblivion"...

Here's to oblivion, Ginny, and getting your hero back home!

xxoo,

Becky

Ginny,

I've been away from the boards for most of last week and am catching up, reading your previous posts and now this. My heart is breaking for you and Earl. I hope he comes home soon -- both physically and that spark you so miss -- and I'm glad you are getting some help. I hope the hospice assistance will make you more able to share some special moments with Earl without worrying about some of the other things. You are both in my prayers, and will stay there.

BeckyCW

Ginny,

I am so sorry to read that Earl is not doing well. As I go to church tonight, I will say a special prayer for you and Earl. Miracles do happen and I will pray that Earl be blessed with a Miracle. You are both in my heart and thoughts...

God Bless, Prayers and hugs,

Karen

Ohhh Ginny;

So sorry to hear, My very best to you and Earl. I will be praying for the 2 of you.

God Bless and be well

Bobmc

left pneumonectomy 5/2/01, brain mets, 12/18/03, WBR, 2/04

chemo- 5/1 for mediastinum tumor - can't eat or drink anymore- that sucks!

" absolutely insist on enjoying life today

Guest pproctor

God Bless You Both!

If it is meant for Earl to make his transition, I will pray for many open arms once he arrives and pray for many arms around you in your dispair.

Ginny,

I am saddened to hear about Earl's worsening condition. I hope that Hospice does for you and Earl what it did for us. Whenever a nurse or home health aide left after a visit w/ my father at his home, we all felt more confident w/ what we were doing. We just wanted to do whatever was best for Dad. It was good to have some guidance and be reassured that we taking good care of him. Without the physical and emotional support that Hospice provided us with, we would not have been able to keep him at home. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Earl.