TBone Update July 28

TeeTaa

May God give us comfort at times like this. It is heartbreaking to know that this is happening.....again....and again....and again.

I hope the kids have all been able to be with Terry and tell him they love him. I know he loves them so much.

My heart is heavy for Terry and his precious family.

Much love,

Shirleyb

Katha,

I keep coming back to this post--trying to find an upbeat way to express my sadness. There isn't a way. All I can think about is the tears in Terry's eyes and the image of his beautiful daughter who would do anything for her Dad.

If I am having this much trouble, I can't imagine the overwhelming sadness of your family. I am glad you have each other. Take care of all of you.

elaine

TeeTaa,

When I read your posts I feel as though I am "seeing" and "feeling" what it is to really "love". I can imagine TBone surrounded by a warm and golden light ... the love of his family. My prayers are that you, your siblings, Tbone's wife and children and their cousins will feel comforted by the fact that you are all surrounding him with love.

I sure wish my words flowed ... in a more coherant manner ... and that I could spell my way out of a paper bag. :roll:

You are in my thoughts.