Denise (niececola) lost her mom

Andrea

Denise,

my heart is broken for you, as I am sure yours is. I wish there were words at this time that I could type that would bring you some comfort. I ache for you, your father and your family. I know what a loss a mom is and how your heart aches. Although you will always miss her to the depth of your soul, I hope that some day time will ease your pain.

I can't tell you when that will happen for you, because it hasn't happened for me yet.

I am so very sorry.

Oh, Denise, I am so sorry to hear this. Such a sad time for you and your family. It hurts so much to lose our parents that loved us, raised us and took care of us. I feel your pain and am asking God to wrap his huge arms around you and to let you cry on His shoulder. He understands and He loves you so very much.

Love,

Peggy

Denise,

I am so sorry for your loss. It has been almost 13 years since my mom died but I still miss her terribly. The only thing time has done for me is take away so much of the hurt and replace it with warm feelings and memories. When I think of mother now it is usually with a smile on my face and a longing to tell her something I want to share with her. I just have to stop and remember that she already knows.

I wish you peace and comfort in the days ahead.

Nina