My Father has passed

cmeandk

I thought I would let you wonderful people know that my father passed away this moring at 12:36am. My wedding was yesterday and he was able to be wheeled down the isle with me. He was holding on to be at the wedding.

He died how he wanted to, here at home, with all his family.

Oh, my....please accept my deepest sympathies for the loss of your dad....but I know it must mean so much that he hung on to see you get married.

What a bittersweet time for you....full of joy and heartache. For your father to be at home, surrounded by loved ones is a wonderful coda to his life. He was blessed, too, to have a daughter as caring as you.

I'm so sorry he lost his battle....but I hope all the good and happy memories will flood back to sustain you in the coming weeks.

Cheryll,

Your post just breaks my heart. I was thinking about you yesterday knowing that he was going to be able to attend your wedding.

Your dad was so young, and this disease is so cruel.

Thank you, God, for allowing Cheryll's dad enough time to see his precious daughter marry.

Love and hugs!

Peggy

So sorry you lost your dad, but very glad he was able to attend your wedding. Yes, I believe he held on to be there for you. You had a lot going on at once. My dad was a college graduate, and lived to see me graduate from the same university. He died less than two years later. We cherish those moments. I wish you well in your life's journey. Don

I am so very sorry. I know how important it must have been for you both for him to be at your wedding. Somehow I think we can choose the exact time within a certain time frame, so that we can be there for a wedding, or wait for a plane to land or whatever.

Go forward into this marriage with peace and joy. Remember that your Father thought it was important enough that your day be happy, not sad.

i am so unhappy to hear about this news...but it's really good for him and for you to have him wheeled down the aisle with you on such a special day. This's a precious memory...he loves you so much....

Take your time. It must be hard for you as a new bride. I hope time will ease your pain.