Scan Results - Alimta appears to be WORKING!!!

CharlieD

Hi Gang,

Just got the report on yesterdays Cat Scan and all it talks about is stable, stable and improvement in two areas and no evidence of worsening disease. I am really upbeat about it since the last report in Jan talked about suspicions of worsening disease and increased fluid in pleural effusion. I'll get the real scoop Monday when I take these films to Roswell Park and let the experts explain it in detail. In the meantime, I'm celebrating. Cindi, pour me a double rotgut with no ice and keep em comin. Beth, yours is next. Think positive. We're all prayig for you. Mike, you too.

CharlieD

Hi CharlieD...

I just love this post! It is so good for all of us to see success. I am grateful that you posted this good news for all to roll around in...

I am hoping that the Alimta Club can take encouragement that this poison can work. I am praying for all of our gang that they will get the exact same results as you!

Rottgutt it is...whatever I have the most of. lemme look and I shall have one with you and then another with whoever else will drop by... Cheers!

The BAR is open!

Cindi o'h

Wow , Charlie, that's great.... So, you couldn't keep that envelope glued shut. You had to peek inside and seeeee. :lol: .... Soooo glad you did and I hope when the doc reviews it on Monday you will come away feeling as encouraged as you are today.

Hey Cindi, I'll have a rottttgutttt with Charlie..... ummm what is a rottt gutt? lol Let's play it safe.. Cindi, make mine a Bud light and you can make that two... one for Mike and I . Mike just walked behind me and gave a thumbs up and and yell to Cindi to hurry up with that beer. :wink: Looking forward to the official report, Charlie. In the meantime, try to enjoy the moment. Prayers to you.

Sue

Well, for those of you not familiar with the finer points of booze (Ha), rotgut is the nastiest, cheapest whiskey you can find, usually in a bottle with no label in a plain brown paper sack covered in french fry stains. (The bartender at the Country Club may have not heard of it either)

CharlieD