Pop's is gone.......

kitkathi

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, Kathi.....I'm having a "feel sorry for myself" morning...and then I come here and find your post and feel ashamed of myself. :(

I'm so sorry, honey. I know how much you adored your Pops and he, you....and I know this will be a hard loss for you. It sounds like his passing was very gentle though....and for that, I'm sure you're grateful.

Again, my most sincere sympathies and Godspeed to Pops. He was a lucky man to be so loved and I know he'll be keeping a watchful eye over you.

Thinking of you and hoping you soon find comfort in all your wonderful memories.

Oh Dear Kathi,

I am so sorry for the loss of your dear Pops. How special a father he was. It was so apparent in all your posts.

I am wishing for you the strength and courage to move through the coming days. May you find comfort in that you were such a loving daughter and be filled with wonderful memories you and Pops made together.

((((Kathi)))),

Kasey

Kathi,

I am so very sorry to hear about your Daddy.... I know the closeness you shared with him and I am sure you are devastated. Please gain some comfort in the fact that he is with you always now.... Love, Sharon

PS... If you need to talk I am always here for you.

Dear Kathi,

I too am so sorry to hear about your Pops' death but glad that it seemed so peaceful. I know how much you will miss him but at least you have the comfort of knowing that you helped him all along the way, something that must have been an enormous comfort to him.

We'll all be thinking of you as you go through the next difficult few days. May his memory be a blessing.

Ellen

Oh Kathi honey, my condolences goes out to you.

I know how you are feeling as I just buried my mom last Thursday. Words cannot describe the overwhelming loss and void that is there.

Lean on relatives and friends for support during these times as it helps so much.

Please know that I have prayers going out to you for stength for you to get through this.

You are a wonderful daughter who loved her pops so much. Thank G-d you were home with him. Always remember those wonderful moments you shared together. You pops will always live on in your heart. He loves you so much.

Peace be with you as it is for him now.

Maryanne