Cathy R has passed

Guest mom

I am so sorry to hear this news.. She was such a fighter and gave so much back to everyone. she will be truely missed by everyone here.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry to hear that Cathy has lost the battle with this monster. She was a true warrior. Cathy was such a bright girl and she will be sorely missed by many. Please accept my sincere condolences for the devastating loss of your lovely daughter.

Bonnie

Like many who visit here regularly...I didn't realize Cathy was so very ill. It's true she offered much of herself to many of us who are struggling with this awful disease. Please know in your hearts Cathy was both loved and respected here... and your family should take pride in the ultimate courage she showed us all. She will be sadly missed.

I too was truly saddened to hear of Cathy's death, but if there ever was anyone whose memory is truly a blessing -- to all of us -- that is Cathy. I hope her family can take some comfort in the fact that she spread such joy and love on this board and that she is remembered with such fondness.

Ellen