Three Years and Counting!

Don Wood

This seems to be the appropriate place to celebrate three years of survivorship for my little Lucie. She was diagnosed the beginning of October 2002 with Stage IV NSCLC and given a prognosis of 9 months. She had multiple bone mets. The trooper has been through three chemo protocols and numerous radiation treatments, and can still lead a good life, smile and help others. Lucie! Lucie! Rah! Rah! Rah!

What a wonderful Blessing! The love that you have for Lucie absolutely radiates on this board. I am sure that has a lot to do with her survivorship also. May God continue to Bless you both.

Carol

Lucie,

On this , your 3rd anniversary of survivorship, I would like to tell you what you mean to me. You are truly an inspiration , as you always seem to turn your negative experiences into positive support for others. You and Don have given so freely from your hearts to give comfort , love, support and a message of hope to so many. Thank you from the bottom of my heart and thank you for allowing Don to share your journey with us. Here's to 3 years and many many more .

Love and Prayers,

Sue

Lucie, you are truly remarkable! Not only have you beaten the odds, you have done it with such style! And you even have a handsome prince by your side courting you every step of the way. I admire you both for so many reasons. Your story was one of the first I noticed when finding this site and it gave me such hope. Still does.

Thank you both for taking the time to make this trip a little less scary and more hopeful for the rest of us.

Take care,

Lynne

Congratulations Lucie!!!!

You are truly an amazing woman with a wonderful, loving husband! You give soooooooooo much hope to those who are affected with this dreadful disease.

I will be sending lots of positive thoughts your way and will be praying for 3+++ more years of good news...

love,

jorja

Thank you so much, Don, for including all of us in the celebration of three years of survivorship! You both are such an inspiration to all of us here! Thank you, Thank you.

Lucie, you are one remarkable woman to just keep at it. I love it. You both have such wisdom to get through the tough times and roll with the good times.

Very much congratulations, Lucie. And don't you know we all love your bridegroom to pieces too!

love, Cindi o'h

Dear Lucie and Don,

You were a great inspiration to me when I first came to this sight with questions about my mums condition and recieved so much support and encouragement from you. It is great that you continue to be an inspirtation to us all, so congratulations on making the 3 year mark and I suspect, many more years to follow. I raise my glass to two amazing people....CHEERS!!