Great results!!!!!

Shar

Hey all,

I received my scan results yesterday and guess what??? NERD!!!!!!

I am just so grateful for the news and realize that I am one of the lucky ones. I always think of the people on here that have a real hard battle and that ensures that I NEVER take for granted what is happening to me.

All of the ulcers and the stares from strangers were all worth it! :lol:

When I was told in March this year that the cancer had spread to both lungs, I thought that I was fighting a losing battle. It just goes to show that we should never give up.

My heartfelt wishes go out to everyone battling this **** of a disease.

Sharon

Wow.... I knew you were a NERD!!! Isn't it wonderful to be one. :mrgreen:

That certainly is great news Sharon. You seem to have some celebrating to do. Induldge yourself, buy yourself something you have been wanting. You deserve it!! :lol:

Maryanne :wink:

Sharon,

Wonderful! It's news like yours that keeps me going and keeps me hoping that those researchers focusing on the various forms of Lung Cancer are going to find treatments to work for all of us: Small Cell, Squamous Cell, Large Cell, Adenocarcinoma in all of it's various incarnations (which can be so different from one another that it's like having a different disease entirely.)

May Tarceva continue to work it's magic on you forever.