Safely home

Patkid

(((Pat))),

"Safely home"....how wonderful those words! My heart hurts that the wedding did not turn out to be quite the trip you expected it to be. Thank God for your sons and sister. I think it probably was 'good' for them to have you guys there as well, though, you know?

I will continue to pray my a** of as well here too, Pat, as you know I have been. Brian is such a valiant warrior. His spirit is still there....praying more of him returns to you.

So much love and so many prayers are coming your way. Just wish they helped in some way.

Kasey

(((Pat & Brian))),

Your words have touched me deeply. Putting myself in your shoes and I can't possibly. I wish I had the words and the power to make things better for you. Just know that Mike and I are praying for you. We were with you this weekend. We are with you now. God be with you.

Love and Prayers,

Sue

Pat,

Happy to hear you are both home safe and sound. I am also sorry Brian was not feeling completely up to the wedding. I am praying now that you are home this may be the best medicen for Brian and he starts feeling better.

Debbie

Husband Alan DX small cell lung cancer Jan 1th 2005